Brenner & Levine, P.A. | Obtaining Fair Compensation
The physical damage that an accident may create can be distressing enough even without the associated financial burdens. That is why if your personal injury claim has been denied by your insurance company, you could be left with thousands of dollars in medical debt.
Since 1998, Brenner & Levine, P.A., has been representing self-insured and insured individuals who have been denied insurance coverage. Principal attorney Robert E. Brenner's vigorous defense has helped his clients achieve successful results for more than two decades.
Consult With An Experienced Elizabeth Insurance Coverage Dispute Attorney
Having dedicated his legal career to personal injury and insurance defense, Robert E. Brenner has an extensive understanding of the claims process and the varying and complicated challenges his clients face. When your personal injury claim has been denied, Brenner & Levine, P.A., is prepared to fight. Our personal injury defense attorney is committed to protecting your rights by:
- Learning about your denial and educating you on your legal rights, helping you make an informed decision about the future of your case
- Performing a prompt and thorough investigation and reviewing the facts to ensure that the insurance carrier made an improper denial
- Obtaining and reviewing all relevant documentation and medical records
- Working closely with medical and liability experts
- Interviewing witnesses to strengthen the validity of your case
Whether your case settles or proceeds to trial, New Jersey personal injury defense attorney Robert E. Brenner will aggressively advocate for your rights. Our firm makes every effort to place you in the best position possible so that you achieve the most fair and beneficial results.
Contact Brenner & Levine, P.A., Today
We invite you to contact Brenner & Levine, P.A., today to schedule a free and confidential consultation regarding your insurance defense case at 908-864-7059, or e-mail us. Our law office is based in Somerville, New Jersey. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., but our lawyers are available 24/7.