Serious Injury Attorney Somerset County, NJ
Serving Clients Across Hunterdon County, Bridgewater, New Brunswick, Franklin, Hillsborough and Somerset County
Even the most common accidents can lead to serious, sometimes life-altering injuries. If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident which caused you to miss work, incur medical costs, or caused you grave physical pain and/or mental anguish, you may be entitled to financial compensation through a personal injury claim. Our law firm understands that we cannot restore the life you had before your injury, but we can handle your legal concerns and attempt to secure your family’s financial future in the process.
Personal injury attorney Brian J. Levine has nearly three decades of experience serving clients who have suffered traumatic injuries. He has built that experience through securing successful verdicts and settlements through personal injury claims for clients in our local New Jersey communities including New Brunswick, Franklin, Bridgewater, Somerville, Hunterdon County, Hillsborough, and the greater Somerset County region. Your injury may have been life changing, but you also have a bright future ahead – you do not need to fight this legal battle alone.
Call our office today for a free and confidential consultation with a member of our legal team regarding your accident, your serious injury or injuries, and how we may be able to use a personal injury claim to recover financial compensation.
Bridgewater Traumatic Injury Attorney Takes on Personal Injury Claims
Our law firm does not shy away from legally complex cases. We are proud to serve clients who are most in need of counsel, such as those who have suffered traumatic injuries including but not limited to:
- Brain Injuries – amongst the most serious injuries are those which affect brain function. Headaches, loss of cognitive abilities, and memory loss are just a few of the painful and life changing symptoms
- Spinal Cord Injuries – often permanent, spinal cord injuries can affect victims’ lives in a variety of ways depending on the nature of the injury
- Paralysis – loss of feeling and/or control over body parts due to traumatic injury can is common, especially for those with spinal cord injuries as well
- Wrongful Death – the tragic and unnecessary death of a loved one can devastate a family. The least we can do is help recover that to which the family is entitled in a wake of a terrible accident
- Permanent Disability – defined as the indefinite inability to return to work, claims involving permanent disability must look after families for a lifetime of lost wages
- More – your injuries do not need to fall neatly into any of the above categories for us to take your case. Call today to find out more about how we may be able to best serve your unique needs
New Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer Discusses Causes of Serious Accidents
Not only does our firm take on cases involving all manner of serious injuries, but we handle a wide array of types of accidents as well. Amongst common causes of accidents, we offer our legal services for individuals who have been injured as a result of the following:
- Car Accidents – the most common accident leading to serious injury in our local communities are motor vehicle accidents involving family cars
- Motorcycle Accidents – bikers are not afforded the same physical protection as those inside closed vehicles, and can suffer severe injuries as a result
- Truck Accidents – we serve clients who have been injured by trucks and truck drivers as well
- Construction Accidents – one of America’s deadliest professions, our firm handles all manner of construction related accidents
- Dog Bites – man’s best friend can still cause devastating injuries under the wrong circumstances
- Pedestrian Accidents – being struck by a moving vehicle while on foot can turn a leisurely stroll into a deadly situation in an instant
- Slip and Fall Accidents – as innocuous as slip and falls may seem, they still have the potential to cause severe, long lasting, and even life threatening injuries
Recoverable Damages for Personal Injury Claims in Somerset County
Once we have taken your case, our firm will aggressively pursue full and fair compensation for the serious injuries suffered by you or your loved one. In order to reach a successful conclusion, our personal injury attorney will strive to prove that you or a loved one were injured in an accident caused by the negligent or reckless actions of another party. If we are able to do so, you will be entitled to financial compensation for damages suffering, which may include:
- Doctor’s and Hospital Bills
- Lost Wages due to missed work
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Loss of life’s pleasures
- Loss of consortium
- Property damage
- Punitive damages
Contact a Somerville Personal Injury Attorney Today
The Law Office of Brian J. Levine takes a unique approach to personal injury law by offering individualize and dynamic client relationships. We believe in keeping our clients as involved and informed as possible as they wish to be throughout the legal process. When you have been injured in a serious accident, do not turn to a large law office with a team of attorneys who may or may not ever learn your name. Attorney Brian Levine takes pride in forming personal relationships and being available to all of his clients from local New Jersey communities including New Brunswick, Hillsborough, Bridgewater, Hunterdon County, Somerville, Franklin, and all of Somerset County.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a serious accident resulting in traumatic injury, contact us online or through our Somerville offices by calling (908) 524-0123 today for a free and confidential consultation.