Somerset County NJ Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Medical Injury Attorney Representing
Clients in Somerset and Hunterdon, New Jersey
When you are sick or injured, it is understandable to expect your physician or hospital to prioritize your health and well-being. Listening to your symptoms, diagnosing your condition, devising an appropriate treatment plan and implementing it in a timely manner is essential to your successful recovery. You place your trust and your health in their hands. Unfortunately, medical errors occur with astounding frequency. In fact, medical errors are now the third-leading cause of death in the United States, according to a new study conducted by researchers at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. With hundreds of thousands of deaths due to the carelessness or negligence of medical professionals and facilities, there are countless more patients who suffer significant harm. When you or someone you love is injured due to medical malpractice, the law provides you with a vehicle through which to pursue just compensation.
Brian Levine is a New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Civil Trial Attorney with over 30 years of experience representing injured victims and their families in New Jersey. Throughout his distinguished career, Mr. Levine has successfully advocated for clients with some of the most challenging medical malpractice cases, ranging from surgical errors to nursing negligence. In fact, he has achieved inclusion in the Super Lawyers list published by Thomson Reuters every year since 2009 in the field of medical malpractice. As a former defense attorney for New Jersey doctors and hospitals, he uses his unique insight to construct the most effective claims on behalf of his clients.
At The Law Office of Brian J. Levine, we are passionately dedicated to helping victims of medical malpractice hold the responsible parties accountable for their life-changing injuries. For additional information and a cost-free consultation about your case, contact our Somerville law offices today at 908-243-0111.
Somerville NJ Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Attorney Brian J. Levine’s extensive experience in the medical malpractice field has helped him to achieve prompt resolutions and maximized recoveries for his clients. He has had significant success handling a myriad of medical malpractice cases, including:
- Emergency room errors: These may involve failure to diagnosis, inaccurate diagnosis, untimely diagnosis, inadequate treatment, cross-contamination, and infections
- Surgical errors: These may involve errors in performance of operative procedures, errors in promptly diagnosing and treating complications of operative procedures, inappropriate surgery, lack of informed consent, leaving sponge or other surgical tools in body, instrument failure, unsterilized tools, and lack of safety protocols in surgical environments
- Delays in diagnosis or treatment: These may involve cases of cardiac disease, stroke, heart attack, tumors, cancer, bowel obstructions, and infection
- Nursing negligence: These may involve failures in the standard of care provided by the nurse which lead to falls, decubitus ulcers (bedsores), infections, medicinal administration errors, and inadequate hygiene care
- Birth injuries: These may involve errors during delivery, failure to perform a C-section, delayed C-section, and/or failure to recognize fetal distress, resulting in brain damage, cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, breathing problems, fractured bones, skin problems, or brachial plexus injuries
He also represents families whose loved ones have suffered wrongful death as a result of various medical negligence claims.
Our firm values its relationships with several expert witnesses throughout the medical field, who assist us in developing the most compelling, evidence-based cases on behalf of our clients. After constructing a comprehensive claim, Mr. Levine will take your case to the very end and he will not hesitate to tenaciously advocate your rights at trial when negotiation is not an option.
Contact a New Brunswick NJ Medical Malpractice Attorney Today
Contact The Law Office of Brian J. Levine today at 908-243-0111 or Brian's cell at 908-256-3354 to schedule a free and confidential consultation regarding your potential medical malpractice claim. Mr. Levine is available 24/7 to provide the answers you need. If you do choose to enlist our firm, you work directly with our founder, Brian Levine. We also operate on a contingency model, which means we do not charge you anything until we achieve you a recovery.
Medical Malpractice Is...
- Birth Injuries
- Delays In Diagnosis r Treatment
- Hospital Negligence
- Emergency Room Errors
- Nursing Negligence
- Surgical Errors
- Urgent Care Malpractice
- Delays Or Misdiagnosis Of Cancer